Monday, April 5, 2010

It's SCBWI WWA Spring Conference Time!

This year's spring conference is loaded with reasons to get excited, like keynote speakers Laini Taylor, Jay Asher, Mitali Perkins, and Peter Brown. If that's not enough, there'll be a story garden full of other fabulous authors, illustrators, editors, agents, and marketing professionals. http://scbwi-washington.org/20/annual-conference.html

Of the many people I'm looking forward to seeing, I'm most excited to meet my favorite on-line critique partner for the first time, face-to-face.

At shout of thanks to all those who have worked hard to make this year's conference happen. Can't wait to see y'all there!

WHAT I'M READING THIS WEEK: If I Have a Wicked Stepmother, Where's My Prince (M. Kantor) How to Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation (S. Elkeles) Before I Fall (L. Oliver)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think: