Monday, May 23, 2011

New Monday Feature--Getting to Know Our Fellow Writers on the Path


Imagine being alone in the woods on a long, difficult trail, not knowing when or if you have what it takes to reach that gorgeous resort that everyone talks so much about. You picture the rustic cabin with the fully-stocked refrigerator, the comfy sofa near the large rock fireplace, the cushioned chairs on the porch overlooking the lake. Mmmmmm. You've heard all about this place from those who've already been there, but you wonder if you'll ever arrive. Do you wish you could know more about those who are on the same path with you?

I would love to connect with you "writers on the path to publication" who feel like sharing your stories, tips and triumphs.

If you're interested in being interviewed here on my blog, please contact me: yascribe(at)comcast(dot)net

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I'd do it -- although I haven't got much in the way of writing tips. And you know I can hardly be serious for more than 4 minutes out of each day. But if that works for you, sign me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angi!! Since i'm only in the first chapter and it's an adult novel, though it does feature a couple of teenagers, I don't think I qualify. However, I "internet-know" a couple of children's and YA authors. I'll forward to them.. Also, you should request that at SheWrites. I post my blog on their "what did you blog about today" site and get a lot of responses.

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang,
    Saw this on the She Writes YA group. I am an American writer living in New Zealand and after five years of writing short fiction, I have just finished my first paranormal YA novel, which is currently out with first readers. I have an interesting story about how I got this far (and where I'm headed). Would love to share it with you. I'll drop you a line.

    Ripley Patton

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think: