Saturday, October 31, 2009

SCBWI Winter Conference 2010

This week I registered for the 2010 SCBWI Winter Conference and I have lots to be excited about.

My husband and I moved away from New York September 10, 2001 (yes, that means one day before 9/11). We haven't been back since. Besides the joy that comes with seeing old friends and being in the city again, I am quite excited to attend the conference.

On Friday, I look forward to participating in the Writing Intensive.

The three breakout sessions that caught my attention on Saturday are:

Literary Novels (Alvina Ling, Senior Editor, Little, Brown)
Contracts (Edward Necarsulmer, Agent, McIntosh & Otis)
Writing for Teens (Ben Schrank, Publisher, Razorbill)

So, are there any of you out there who also plan to attend? Please leave a comment!

WHAT I'M READING THIS WEEK: A Brief Chapter in my Impossible Life (Dana Reinhardt) Hoot (Carl Hiaasen)

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I loved A Brief Chapter. soooo good. Did you like it? So excited that I'll see you soon!! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think: