Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ten Things That Keep Me Healthy

When I'm not well, I don't write well.

And I want to write well.

And feel well.

So after two months of annoying unwellness, I must remember what makes me strong.

My Wellness List:

Healthy physical food

Daily exercise

Hearty spiritual food

Cat play

Fabulous books

Window-shaking music

Time with friends

Positive thoughts

Pajama days

Cheerful giving

What about you? What helps you stay well?

WHAT I'M READING THIS WEEK: Opposite of Invisible(L. Gallagher) Going Bovine(L. Bray) The Day My Butt Went Psycho(A. Griffiths) I Hadn't Meant To Tell You This(J. Woodson)

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you feel better soon! I find some nice hot tea makes me feel well. And strawberries. My body cannot get enough of them. ;) ;) Feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs, definitely. I need physical contact and interaction with people (and animals) to feel good, but I also need solitude and quiet so finding the balance and getting enough of both is what keeps me well. Chocolate helps too. That dark, smooth goodness that melts in your mouth...pure happiness :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think: