Monday, March 8, 2010

Motivation

In January I made a deal with a fellow writer to swap completed manuscripts by the 15th of February. We did it! Last week I posted about my decision to join Denise Jaden's March Madness. One week later I've made tremendous progress on my secret project. I hope to have the first draft finished by the end of the month.

It's amazing what we can accomplish when we set goals. It helps to have someone or something motivating us to achieve them. Checking in with other writers each day has been a huge help.

What about you? How do you keep motivated?

WHAT I'M READING THIS WEEK: Growling Eyeballs--Escape of the Mini-Mummy--Itty Bitty Brothers (Books 1-3 in the Who Shrunk Daniel Funk Series by Lin Oliver)

1 comment:

  1. Re: Manuscript swap. Yay us!! Thank you again for that. <3

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think: